Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures Of Brit

Here are some pictures of Brit before, during and after his accident. Like I said before we are so lucky to have him still here with us and I thank everyone who helped us with everything. Especially Seth and Andie who we had been camping with and were there for us at the Heber hospital to take our other kids home with them and get them showered, fed and consoled them.
We Love you guys.


This picture was taken about 24 hours before his accident. This is his favorite horse Buck. This horse actually probably saved his life. When the other horse was stepping on him Buck was pushing her away from Brit with his nose.

Priceless! This picture was taken the night before Brit's accident right before they all had a bath in a storage bin with water heated up by a stove. This is so rare for my kids to be this messy. Even though they ride a lot and get messy they all shower or bath at least two times a day. I am surprised our well has not gone dry. And to think this could have been the last picture of them all together.
Life Flight taking off with my baby(the worst feeling in the world).


Brit getting strapped down to go on Life Flight.



The morning after the accident. The poor kid:( It still makes me cry.




Back of head where he was scalped and cracked open(staples had already been taken out).





You've got to love the shorts and one boot. 3 weeks after accident and his face looks awesome and no C-Collar.






Brit and cousin Natalie Brown on the 24th at the Rodeo







Going to the Rodeo about ten days after.








About a week later.
He recovered so well and looks amazing. If you didn't know what had happend you probably could never tell. Modern day medicine and Doterra essential oils are amazing!!



















6 Comments:

Blogger Shawny said...

He looks terrific Tracie! I'm so glad that all turned out okay. What a scare and definite shock of reality! I hope I never have to go through what you did.

October 10, 2008  
Blogger Natalie said...

he's so cute and that made me cry a little too.

October 10, 2008  
Blogger Andrea said...

Cute little guy! I'm so amazed at how well he healed! I love the picture with him on the horse.

October 11, 2008  
Blogger Auger Family said...

Pretty stinkin' cute! I am so glad he made it through the whole thing. We need little Brit in our lives he lights up the room where ever he is. He's the best!

October 11, 2008  
Blogger The Warner Family said...

It makes me so scared to think about something like that happening to one of my kids. Your kids are so adorable by the way! It was fun to get to see you at the doctors office. Stalk ya later.

October 11, 2008  
Blogger Herd of Sheps said...

Trace, I am crying reading this. What a sweet post. He is such a darling little boy and I am so glad that he is all better. I love all of the pictures of him after, you can tell that his little spirit was never let down, what an amazing example to all of us!!

October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home