Doterra Convention

I had an amazing weekend at the doTERRA Launch. If anyone wants to try an amazing new supplement or some amazing essential oils just in time for cold and flu season let me know. Leave a comment and I will get back with you. Keep watching because I am going to be doing a drawing for a month supply of the new supplements(better than any "juice drink" on the market and best of all it is in a capsule so you don't have to gag it down). To check out my website go to www.mydoterra.com/bradford, prices shown are retail but there are a few ways to get them at a better price. I also have a cool little book called 216 uses for essential oils and I will send one out to anyone who would like one. I know you are all thinking I'm a little nuts now (because that is what I used to think) but don't knock them until you try them:) I will be starting a seperate blog for doTERRA so watch for the link as soon as I get it up and running.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home