Will she survive?
Brynlie and Beretta playing horses.
Brynlie and Brit-he thinks he is the ranch foreman and has to do things his way.
Some days I wonder if Brynlie will survive her big brothers. They are so cute with her, but yet can be so rough. She crawls around all day following them around. So forget cute little baby toys all this girl plays with is horses, trucks, trailers and corrals. Even when the boys are not home she crawls to their room to play instead of hers. She is such a good baby and always has a smile for us. She loves to bath! It must be in my kids genes(or I'm just a freak) because up until they go to school bath or shower at least three times a day, after that they only get one once a day. Good thing we are on our own well.

1 Comments:
She is just too cute for words. I just want to sqeeze her!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home