Wednesday, December 2, 2009
About Me
- Name: Cody and Tracie Bradford
- Location: Utah, Utah, United States
Believe it or not we have made it ten years. Life is crazy with 5 kids but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Previous Posts
- More catching up...Brooklyn's dance recital
- Beretta had his big kindergarten field trip to the...
- Where do I begin?!?
- Yes, We are still alive..
- Way Behind
- What am I going to do with this girl???
- We've made it 9 years!!!
- BACKYARD GOOSE HUNT
- NOT SO HAPPY HALLOWEEN
- Will she survive?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
Glad you are back to blogging! We missed seeing you all on Thanksgiving. Our family is getting so big. We won't be there for Christmas so we'll have to find another time to see you all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home