Thursday, November 6, 2008

NOT SO HAPPY HALLOWEEN

So I know Halloween is supposed to be fun and all but all I seemed to do was run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I thought things were off to a good start because we were walking out the door on time and then Cody came running in the house and told me that he had to take a horse he was training for someone else to the Vet. Somehow it got it's leg under the metal wall of the barn and it basically about cut it's leg off. You can't really tell by the picture because of how much blood there was but it was ripped to shreds. So Cody had to call the owner that lives in Oregon and have him make the decision of what to do. Brent decided to put the horse down because there was no guarantee after they tried everything they could and about three thousand dollars later if it would be lame or not. So needless to say this has not been our year with horses.





So back to our Halloween. Before I could even take Beretta and Brooklyn to school I had to go to MVP and buy Brooklyn some pants for her football costume, take Brit and Brynlie to my mom so I could stay and help with Beretta's class party. I then went back to my moms and got Brit and Brynlie, back to the school to get Beretta, went home to make Chili for my moms B-Day dinner, back to the school to watch the parade, back home to meet someone there for Cody and get the chili, back to the school to get Brooklyn, to my moms to drop off the chili, went to Orem so Cody's mom could see the kids, back to my moms to eat dinner and meet up with Cody, went to the ward trunk-or-treat, then to Cody's dads and then finally home so we could get up bright and early to pheasant hunt and then leave by 9 a.m. to go to New Harmony to a roping. After all of that I never got one picture of the kids all dressed up because Cody took the camera with him to the Vet so he could get a picture of the horse. I think Jackie got a picture of the kids though so I'll post it later. I did get some of the pumpkins we carved though.


Brooklyn's spider, Beretta's skull pirate, Brit's horse and Brynlie's ghost.


I really do like Halloween and the kids had a blast. Brooklyn was a 49ers football player(Steve Young era),Beretta was a pirate, Brit was an Indian and Brynlie was a flower. They all looked so cute !


One reason I love Halloween is because it's my mom's birthday. I love my mom to death and I don't know what I would ever do without her. She is so patient, loving, understanding,thoughtful,hardworking and one of the most Christ like people I know. She is an awesome grandma and my kids love going to her house. They say it is not a grandma house because she has so many fun things. Each year she buys whatever big outside toy Sam's Club is selling. Thanks mom for all you do for me and my family. I Love you tons!
I don't have a picture of my mom on my computer so I got this off of her Facebook. Cute picture though of Mom, Dad, Katie, Jared, Boston and Lillie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home