Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We've made it 9 years!!!


I can not belive that we have been married 9 years! Where has the time gone? What I would give to look like I did nine years and 4 kids ago:) We will be spending our anniversary having Thanksgiving dinner in Heber with Cody's family and I can not think of a better way! I will make him take me out on the weekend though since he has been gone to the Dakota's for a week hunting pheasants. The kids missed him so much and were so glad to see him. As soon as he got home he took Brooklyn, Beretta and Brit to see Bolt so I could make pies and stuff for tomorrow(what a good husband)! Thanks Cody for all you do for me and the kids. Love You

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving!! Don't we all wish we could look like we did before our kids came along. You guys are so great together.

November 27, 2008  
Blogger Herd of Sheps said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Love you~

November 27, 2008  
Blogger Auger Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can never remember that for some reason. 9 years seems like forever especially compared to my 4! Ha ha!

December 02, 2008  
Blogger Natalie said...

happy 9 years! i wonder if we have the same anniversary. jeff and i celebrated our 10th on thanksgiving day...

December 04, 2008  
Blogger Katie said...

Congrats you guys! What a cute picture. Love having you for neighbors!

December 05, 2008  
Blogger Shawny said...

I can't believe it's been 9 years! But wait, I guess it's 8 for me so it must be right. Where has the time gone?!? Here is to the happy couple!

December 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home