Friday, December 12, 2008

What am I going to do with this girl???
















Brynlie has turned into a TORNADO!! Every time I turn around she is into something or has something in her mouth. She is so busy and I love it but she is wearing me out:) These pics were all taken in about a half hour.

I promise I do her hair but I just had not done it yet that day. We love having her in our home and she makes us laugh daily. I can't belive she will be one next month:(

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Wow!! She is getting so big! I can't believe she is already getting into everything :) So, so cute!

December 15, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is so cute! That is how all my kids were--into everything. So I feel your pain but it is so funny at the same time Good Luck!

December 15, 2008  
Blogger Mama Beus said...

It was so good to run into you the other day! She is a doll! It is always amazing how such little people can make such a big mess!!

December 15, 2008  
Blogger Natalie said...

what a cute and busy little thing!

December 17, 2008  
Blogger The Warner Family said...

I totally feel your pain. as soon as they can crawl they are every where! It seems like you are on suicide watch from about nine moonths to atleast three!

January 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home