Way Behind

I know I am way behind but I had to post the kids fall picture. This surely was a day to remember because Cody was out of town and I could not find the location that this guy was taking pictures at and I got pulled over on my way there for running a stop sign in Elk Ridge with not a single car around or in sight(who knew where the cop came from). So the $15.00 picture packet I bought from the high school rodeo club ended up costing me quite a bit (traffic school and ticket weren't cheap)!

5 Comments:
they are all so big and so cute. keep the posts coming!
Tacie- thanks for your sweet comment about my dad. I just read it. It made me a little teary. I haven't seen your baby yet besides these pictures and she is adorable! Man, traffic school and a ticket! That stinks...they are very cute pics though. Whats your secret to get you kids to smile like that?
That is the cutest picture! It seems like most of our family pictures have a funny story to go with them also. Will you please get Stacey going on this blogging thing?
Tracie, It not Matt its Les. I was checking out Katies blog and couldn't help but peak at yours. Love the pic, what a fun blog. Your babe is so cute. Leslie
What a cute bunch! What we do for pictures eh. It's all worth it, I think.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home